Want to work for Frank?
We know how you feel. Get in touch. Inspire us, make us laugh, make us gasp, make us squirm, make us cry. Demonstrate that you are capable of creative thinking without boundaries. Give us an idea for one of our clients that is so great we just have to hire you to help make it happen. And don’t forget to be Frank with us.
What are you waiting for? Email us NOW firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Account Director:
Fancy pouring beanz on bix and sparking the biggest Twitter brand pile-on of the year? Or orchestrating a week long TikTok campaign to celebrate the reopening of Primark, and deliver over a million views and hundreds of haul videos? What about launching a podcast to help change perceptions of Huawei in the UK, highlighting the importance of tech in post-pandemic recovery?
Yes, yes, yes? The Frank family may just be for you.
As a brilliant, self-starting social account director, you’ll have bags of fast-paced agency experience, and confidently be able to:
- Manage a raft of demanding clients with charm and composure
- Earn the trust of, motivate and nurture a team of talented juniors, eager to learn and with heaps of potential
- Accurately plan and deliver scopes and budgets, meeting punchy KPIs with ease and showing clients why social comms is critical to success
- Spot an opportunity, and work to develop and convert organic growth ops, helping to deliver a third consecutive year of growth for the social team at Frank
- Have a solid understanding of paid advertising across all social platforms, being able to recommend value driven activations to drive awareness and engagement
- Be well versed in social media reporting tools and pulling together easy to digest reports to prove value in social work we deliver. We use Meltwater and Social Bakers at Frank, so if you’ve dabbled here before – so much the better!
- Pitch your socks off, pulling out all the stops to wow prospective new clients with amazing ideas, and sound strategies. Jazz hands not only welcome, but encouraged!
- Also have knowledge of customer journeys between site, social & external platforms and be able to link together strategy that ensures cohesive understanding of the brand
Let’s be Frank – sounds good, right? We’d love to chat to you more about the opportunity; if you’re keen, please send over your CV and salary expectations. to email@example.com
Want work experience?
We are committed to helping bright young talent get into the industry and have developed a dedicated work placement programme designed to help you get some decent agency experience under your belt. We invite you in for a maximum of three weeks. We put you in a team and get you working alongside them, shadowing their every move. Well perhaps not every move. It gives you a chance to figure out if Frank is the agency for you. Or if PR is even for you. Or for some if working is for you. And it gives us the chance to suss out if you have what it takes. This is how we select and hire at entry level. And it works. Many of Frank’s brightest stars started off this way, and have gone on to rise through the ranks and achieve great things.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to take a tour of the Frank Office?
If you enjoyed that, you’re going to LOVE the VR version